Trust the Experts
As Koch Engineered Solutions companies, Koch Specialty Plant Services (KSPS) and John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) work together to provide industry-leading combustion equipment and world-class installation and construction services. Our construction professionals have unique product expertise that makes KSPS the best choice to install John Zink equipment.
Creating Value from A to Zink
- Avoid disputes between multiple contractors. KSPS and JZHC work together as one team to deliver and install your project safely, on time, and on budget.
- Involve the KSPS construction team early in your projects for more robust constructability reviews and advanced modularization to lower total cost.
- KSPS has unmatched product experience, allowing us to deploy safe and proven construction work plans. We are familiar with installing the John Zink family of products in a variety of refining, petrochemical and industrial facilities. Our QA inspectors are trained on John Zink’s OEM specifications.
- KSPS construction personnel are embedded within JZHC facilities. The close collaboration between engineering, design and construction management allows us to plan and execute our projects more efficiently.
Retrofits and New Builds
Whether you are upgrading a current system or building a greenfield project, KSPS can provide turnkey services in support of all JZHC product lines. We handle the installation and construction, along with a variety of other responsibilities, streamlining efforts and minimizing participants on your project.
- Construction management and field execution
- Safety management
- Quality management
- Equipment Installation
- OSBL installation (civil, structural, piping, mechanical, I&E, etc.)
- Mechanical, electrical and controls tie-ins
- Loop checks, commissioning and training
Safe and Sound
We go above and beyond to be safe. Both KSPS and JZHC operate OSHA-approved VPP sites because of the rigorous safety standards we employ. Our team brings that same safety focus to customer locations when executing construction projects using our turnkey services — providing safe work and peace of mind.
Quality as Expected
Customers turn to KSPS for proven installation of the quality equipment designed and manufactured by JZHC. Working together, we offer the efficiencies and advantages of integrating equipment design and construction planning throughout every facet of your project.
Our turnkey services can be added to any project within our product lines, including:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
Service and Support
After your project is complete, we help keep you up and running. Our worldwide team is the most technically advanced of its kind. Together, our technicians are trained in the latest technologies to troubleshoot operations and help plan your next turnaround or outage. We offer preventative maintenance programs to reduce unplanned downtime, avoid possible emergency call-outs, and ensure maximum availability and extended operating life of your equipment.