Specialty Welding & Piping
When you choose Koch Specialty Plant Services for welding and piping, you get access to more than 40 years of operating experience in towers, connected process piping, and component fabrication and installation. Our success comes from creating long-term value for customers like you. We optimize performance in turnarounds, shutdowns and major construction projects by focusing on the critical factors of safety, quality, efficiency and sense of urgency.
Find the Capabilities that Fit Your Needs
- Combustion, vapor recovery, steam solutions turnkey installation projects
- Onsite and offsite pipe fabrication and assembly
- Scoping, planning, scheduling and constructability reviews
- Demolition and replacement of existing piping systems
- Rigging, fitting, field welding
- Engineering, ASME and NBIC code stamps
- Heater furnace tubing, convection section replacement and repair
- Carbon steel and alloy metallurgies specialty welding
- NDE, API 570, hydrotesting, inspection services
The Added Support of a Global Network
Koch Specialty Plant Services and the other industrial-based businesses of Koch Engineered Solutions work together as problem solvers and capability builders. Our collective areas of expertise include mass transfer and mist elimination equipment, advanced analytics, combustion systems, EPC support, custom heat exchangers, separation solutions, project management, risk mitigation, robotic technologies, ceramic and non-metallic materials, and other innovative products and services.